Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Almost Home!

The last couple of days have been a blur. We walked around some but most of our days have been committed to studying. We had our final exam today. I guess I find out tomorrow if I did okay, but I felt pretty confident in most of my answers. I get sick in the middle of the night on Friday, most likely from something I ate. I just slept all day on Saturday which was kind of a bummer when your in a foreign country. Luckily I bounced back quickly and was able to study pretty hard on Sunday and walk around town a little bit. All of our data analysis for our papers are due tomorrow which is probably what I'll spend the rest of the day on. I leave on Friday and I am pretty excited to go home, but of course with mixed emotions because it was great here. I am most definitely ready for some American food and conveniences and of course my family and friends.

No comments: